Advantages of purchasing in a gated community
A gated community refers to any type of residential neighborhood that has controlled access using one or more gates that residents or visitors pass through. Gated communities have a name and a clear geographical definition as marked by the barriers and gates that control access. These areas are also characterised by graded roads, piped water, perimeter fence, estate gate and electricity connection.
- Gated communities are secure – offers residents with security that they wouldn’t experience in non-gated communities. Furthermore, they have controlled entry that offers residents assurance of their own safety and that of their premises.
- Residents with children have a safe playing environment for their kids to run around and play. This also provide the real sense of a home to residents.
- Rules and codes of conduct – after investors come together in gated communities they agree on a set of rules and regulations that each one of them adheres to. These rules are important as they require everyone to take care of their homes and surrounding property, which helps to keep the appearance and value of the community up to their required standard.
- Amenities are available to the residents exclusively – Apart from security, another popular feature of gated communities is the exclusive facilities such as recreational facilities e.g. swimming pools, playgrounds that the community may agree to put up in their common areas making the area attractive both to the internal and external communities
- Privacy – Some gated communities are tucked away in the leafy suburbs that are less populated, less conspicuous, away for noisy areas, roads with strict access to the compound. This offers a greater feeling of privacy and creating an air of exclusivity.
- Sense of community – People living in gated communities end up developing a greater sense of communal amongst them. This is because of the controlled access to the compounds. Neighbours are normally familiar with each other, they know who stays where, what belongs to whom and who is a stranger this results in a greater freedom in trusting and enjoying familiarity with each other.
Username Investments has a luxurious and a ready to build project in Athi River that offers the comfort that comes with a gated community. Woodcrest Estate – Athi River is designed with 24 plots best suited for investors with precision of living in tranquillity coupled with city convenience. The property has graded access roads, electricity, piped water, perimeter fence and estate gate.
This prime property is located approximately 27kms from Nairobi, 5kms from the Nairobi- Mombasa highway, exiting to your left at Engen Petrol station, along Mutungoni road and next to Mutungoni Academy. The project is 14kms from the Syokimau railways Station and 18kms from JKIA. Whether for your dream house or investment, Username Investments gives you a chance to make your dreams a reality by investing in an 1/8th acre plot for an introductory price of only Ksh. 1.495M with an available instalment payment plan.
To invest send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0725 000 222