Customer Experience & conveyance Executive
Date Create: October 07, 2020 Type: Full-time Apply By: October 21, 2020
Username Investment Limited is a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit experienced, results oriented, passionate, friendly personnel with exceptional customer relations skills to fill in the position of a Customer Experience and Conveyance Executive.
The Customer Experience and Conveyance Executive will provide a valuable link between Username and its customers in reference to the various products and services offered by the company.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular customer service process reviews and audits to ensure gaps and risks are managed, procedures followed and improvements are effected.
- Liaise with the Sales and Accounts teams to come up with a good CRM system and audit its usage.
- Handle and/or escalate accordingly the enquiries that come through the customer service contact channels (email/telephone).
- Obtain customer testimonials.
- Prepare customer service reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Organize for customer service trainings to staff directly engaging the customers on the various and relevant topics on handling clients.
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and properly stored.
- Identify customer touch points and develop and implement innovative means to serve customers better throughout the customer lifecycle in conjunction with the other teams.
- Come up with ways, criteria and metrics to appreciate customers who bring a lot of business to the company.
- Liaise and communicate with the customers who win gifts, vouchers or raffles from the company.
- Maintain hard and soft copies of clients’ offer letters.
- Handle Front office roles in the absence of the Front office Executive when requested by management.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Check on quality of service offered to the customers by randomly contacting the clients engaged by the sales team and getting their feedback as well as compiling the quality reports.
- Conduct weekly site visits checks by randomly contacting the clients who attend and generate reports on the same.
- Handle product recalls (refund requests) and attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation and find out the reasons behind the decision for future improvement.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution and prepare incidents reports.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Collect and collate customer feedback and developing actionable changes/improvements.
- Communicating to the customers when their titles have been processed and are ready for collection.
- Assist in implementing major customer service projects or initiatives.
- Ensure all the required signage is present in the completion documents i.e. by the client and the company directors before and after the documents are taken to the lands office.
- Capture client’s information in the database i.e names, ID, KRA PIN, age, gender etc from transfer documents.
- Centralized Management of titles in town office. This includes storage, receiving and issuing.
- Perform other roles as required as part of the customer service team.
- Handling the title transfer of title process in liaison with key stakeholders in the process.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure overall Customer Satisfaction
- Monitor overall customer acquisition rate
- Timely Complaint Escalation rate
- Product Knowledge
- Promotion of Customer awareness
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Verification of client documents
- Preparation and sharing of accurate reports
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field is required, an additional diploma in law would be an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in Customer Service or Client relations roles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and compile customer service reports
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to maintain exceptional customer service and to cope with irate clients.
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
- High degree of accuracy when handling customer details.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.