Konza City was launched in Kibaki’s government as part of the plans of Making Kenya a third world country through innovations and industrial developments.
Konza Technopolis is a key flagship project of Kenya’s Vision 2030 development portfolio. Below are the key developments that have taken place in the city making the area prime land property for real estate investments.
- Construction of the National Data Center (Phase I -Containerized) is now complete – The Data Centre is expected to support immediate government requirements, business enterprises and provide environment for implementing and piloting initial smart city services.
- Konza administration block is complete and now occupied
- Konza SGR and SGR Station now complete and Commuter train is now in Operation
- The city was recently allocated 3B for infrastructure the Kenya Budget 2020/2021
- Konza was gazetted as a Special Economic Zone meaning it enjoys special tax and infrastructure.
- Grading, murraming and compacting of access road from Konza to surrounding areas has been completed
- Konza city has set aside space for the establishment of a smart and sustainable SME Park and Light Manufacturing Centre that will enhance value at several touch points, promote upscaling and standardization of products and also serve as an incubation centre for enterprises.
- Upcoming greater Southern bypass – Construction of the Mombasa-Nairobi Expressway that will branch off just past Konza has begun. Therefore, this will decongest the city opening up the area for more investments.
What does this means to you as a real estate investor?
Infrastructure is a top factor that drives land property development. The complete and upcoming infrastructural developments in and around Konza has continued to open up the area for real estate investment and as an investor you are guaranteed of value for money.
Username Investment properties, a leading real estate company in property development has land project; Selim Plains Konza which sells residential plots in Konza City, Kenya.
These lands for sale in Selim Plains Konza are affordable and have ready title deeds.
Invest today in Selim Plains-Konza an affordable land for sale in Kenya at a discounted price of Kshs 299,000 only instead of Ksh 450,000.
This is an opportunity to invest in a discounted plot for sale in Konza City before the full establishment of the city and enjoy appreciation of land prices as a result of infrastructural growth.
To invest SMS “KONZA” to 20321 or Call 0725 000 222